The Faculty.....

I thought it had been a while since I wrote about who my other teachers and student teachers are who take classes for me when I am unable to teach. They are a great help to me and I know that they are just as enthused and excited to be a part of the Banksie's Team!!

Leanne (whom you all know as 'Brodie's Mum!) - Leanne is a qualified teacher and examiner with the SDAA. Leanne also has her teacher qualifications in Tap. She is also a competition organiser and on the Council and Management Committee of our examining body. Up until 3 years ago Leanne had her own dancing school at Canley Heights that taught ballet, tap, jazz and highland.

Alison (Ali!) - Alison is a qualified teacher with the SDAA and is currently a delegate for the NSW State Committee of Highland Dancing. Ali is also trained in ballet and contempory.

Casey (Little Sis!) - When she is in Australia and not being a professional dancer in Europe! Casey is trained in Highland, Ballet (university diploma), Irish, Jazz and Tap.

Kirstin (Kirky! Courtneys big sister!) - Kirstin is one of my associate teachers. She is studying her Pre-Teachers Highland Exam with the SDAA

Sarah - (Saaaarrrraaah!) - Sarah is one of my Associate Teachers and she is studying her Pre-Teachers Highland Exam with the SDAA and will be sitting this exam in November. Sarah also studies ballet and jazz dancing.

Belynda - (Bee) - Belynda is one of my Associate Teachers. She has her Associate Teachers Highland Exam (Double Gold Bar)

Lauren (Big Lauren) - Lauren is a student teacher who assists me with the little ones during lessons. She is currently studying for her 5th grade exam.Lauren also studies ballet.

Averil (Smiley Av) - Averil is a student teacher who assists me with the little ones during lessons. She is currently studying for her 5th grade exam

Comments

I just want to say, how much i love 'Kirky, Courtney's big sister'...i think she is a great person.
I think you should take note of that.
:D
Much love...
me.

Popular posts from this blog

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS

Kirstin's BBM Scholarship Report

St Andrews Day Christmas Party