Letter Received...............

Hi Justine,

Just wanted you to know that Sarah was just a delight to have in our home this weekend and she represented your studio very very admirably. She was agreeable, friendly and well-mannered and above all, we loved her cool Banksie's uniform!!!!!

Sarah danced so well and was such a credit to you. Congratulations on her 6th placing in what was a very difficult championship. The section results also show what a good effort she put in. Lauren also danced very well and I know you would have been proud of her too. Congratulations on their efforts, technique and style Justine. You are doing such a good job in promoting Highland Dancing in this country.

Sarah has the 3 trophies our family won last year at the Eastern Australian Championship. I've cleaned them and hope they are acceptable.I'm still paranoid about the bag thing so please let me know me know sooner than later if the maroon bag I have belongs to you.

All the best for the upcoming Championship Justine.

M J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS

Kirstin's BBM Scholarship Report

St Andrews Day Christmas Party