Banskies are everywhere...............

Ok - let me share something BIZZARE with you...........

The other day i was driving through Edensor Park. I was running late (surprise surprise) and I see an Asian woman walking along holding her 3 year olds hand.

I thought to myself 'that woman has a jacket on like our old studio jackets, she must have gotten it at best and less too'.

As I zoom past (and those that know me well know that I would have been zooming) I realise...

SHE IS WEARING A "BANKS SCHOOL SCOTTISH DANCERS" Jacket!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
How amazing is that!!!

If I hadn't been so late I would have stopped the car and said 'excuse me, do you realise you are wearing my dancing studio jacket - as in MY DANCING STUDIO!!!! Where on earth did you get it?'

I am assuming that it was some ex dancers who lived around those parts and has put it in an op-shop bag.
Weird hey!!!!!!!!!

This is the wee dancer that is on the back of the jacket....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS

Kirstin's BBM Scholarship Report

St Andrews Day Christmas Party